Anyone that really knows me knows how much I love a good deal. It's like an adrenaline rush for me and recently I've found a couple of real winners.
First I found this super cool Polly Pocket water slide toy at Ross for $9 but decided I wouldn't buy it until I talked to Ben (I'm trying to get better about that!). The next night all 3 of us went back there and decided it was worth it to get it because we were sure Kiara would play with it a lot. I was soon glad that I waited that extra night because now the price was down to $7! That was a big victory for me! It was definitely $7 well spent too because Kiara has played with it a ton every day since we got it.
My next find came a few days later. I have been looking for slippers for Kiara for a couple of months but have never found any for under $10. And considering I'm not willing to spend that much on regular shoes, I'm definitely not about to spend it on slippers. Well we were at Wal-Mart killing time one day when we stumbled upon these beauties for $2!
Kiara loves them which is great because that means she'll actually keep them on at night (as opposed to socks which come off instantly) which means her feet won't feel like popsicles in the morning! Man I love me a bargain!











2 comments:
I would love to do your hair in April!!! Call me anytime. And I think I need to take some shopping lessons from you. Great job on the bargains!
There is nothing better than a good deal!
Post a Comment