Lindsey is my fourth niece and she is turning four today!
Lindsey is the third child in her family as well as the third girl. Her two older sisters are pretty opposite personalities and when Linds was born I was curious to see which person she would be more like. Now that she's four and has a very defined (not to mention adorable!) personality she is proving that she can be her own person. She has traits that are similar to other people in her family but Lindsey is definitely one of a kind!
First of all, she has the cutest little voice that makes her sound oh, so innocent! Plus she has facial expressions that will melt your heart!
First of all, she has the cutest little voice that makes her sound oh, so innocent! Plus she has facial expressions that will melt your heart!
Lindsey is a very caring and helpful little girl and especially loves to help the "little" kids. When we were at Disneyland last month Linds was often found holding Kiara's hand or pointing little things out to her. Kiara had a little bit of an attitude that trip and kept getting mad when Lindsey would sit in her stroller, even if she didn't want to sit there. Every time Kiara would act out, Lindsey would very calmly and nicely get out of the stroller and start walking again. Never once did she complain or whine or yell back. Sometimes I think Lindsey is more mature than I am!
Lindsey is a very smart little girl and very observant. I love having little conversations with her to see how her mind works. She is unbelievable at puzzles and can beat almost anyone! To prove her intelligence, here is a picture Linds drew at Thanksgiving. Heather had all of her kids list things for which they were grateful and you'll notice Aunt Kiki made Lindsey's list! What a smart little girl! :)

Linds can be a little shy at first but once she warms up to you, you have a friend for life! I love being around her when I'm having a bad day because once she crawls up on my lap and snuggles in close, I forget why I was upset!
Happy Birthday, Lindsey Lou! I love you and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Love, Kiki
Love, Kiki











3 comments:
Thank You Kiki! We love you.
She is so adorable. Great post!
What a beauty! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment