Another one of the highlights of our Disneyland experience was the Pixar Play Parade in California Adventure. We ended up watching it all 3 days we were there and I think we all liked it even more each day. The kids LOVED the music and characters. I think they all danced through the whole parade each day. The costumes really were incredible (pun intended) and so was the "acting" of all of the characters.
Kiara was pointing details out to us the whole time to make sure we didn't miss a thing.
My niece Lindsey kept pulling this move out while she was dancing and as soon as Kiara saw Linds getting a reaction for it she decided to play along. She actually kept doing the move randomly throughout the trip. It was hilarious!












2 comments:
cute pictures. Call me sometime so we can decide on next weekend.
She was so much fun. I have a cute video of her striking that pose - I've tried to email it to you but it won't go through. I'm not sure how to get it to you.
Post a Comment