As Kiara & I were cuddling the other night she looked up at me and while stroking my cheek, asked
"Mommy did you find me?"
I grinned and said,
"Honey you have no idea. Yeah, we found you."
She then said,
"Thanks for finding me, Mom."
It was one of those moments when I was convinced my child knew way more than we give her credit for and I was humbled at her wisdom. How lucky I am to have found my angel and for her to agree to be my daughter.







10 comments:
Well that just tugs at the heart strings doesn't it. What a sweetheart. Can't wait to see her.
That is so sweet. I love to hear about all the cute things she says.
I'm coming the weekend of the
13th. Call me when you get back so we can plan something.
WOW! Those little children are so in touch with the Spirit and still so close to Heaven it amazes me.
Well now I'm crying. What a blessing for you BOTH!!!
Just what your heart needed!
What a sweet conversation!
you're littlr girl is GORGEOUS!
Oh, that is so sweet! It seriously made me tear up. What a special little girl.
That makes me teary eyed!
Ok, I have tears in my eyes! What a precious moment.
Post a Comment