Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Champions!

Well one of our baseball seasons is finally over (the Red Sox still have another month to go)!
I can hardly believe it. Ben's team really turned it on in the postseason and won the whole league series! He is really excited, especially because this means he will get a championship ring. To a baseball nut like him, not to mention one who is so loyal to his teams, this is a huge deal and I am so happy for him. Another cool thing is the team was featured in an article in ESPN magazine. It was on the best promotions in minor league baseball and they won for "Best High School Time Warp" for their "Prom Gone Wrong" night. Here is the article (minus identifying information):

The picture is kind of small and hard to see but Ben is in the front row next to the girl in the teal dress. Kinda cool!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is awesome!

Allison said...

That is really cool. Tell Ben I'm sorry I hoped they would lose, only out of loalty to you of course.