Friday, September 19, 2008

What a show!

We had a great time at the concert Thursday. I didn't want it to end. Augustana did a great job, although their set was really short. Then after about 40 minutes of anxious waiting Counting Crows finally took the stage. I felt like a little girl squeeling with excitement when I saw the shadow of Adam's dreads come on stage. It was great. They had a great show, although it was a lot shorter than I would have liked because Maroon 5 closed that night. They are great performers, especially Adam Duritz and I would pay to see them over and over again. Maroon 5 was really good too, although they didn't really do different versions of their songs like CC did. All in all it was a great night and I can't wait until they tour again.
It was totally dark by the time CC came out so I couldn't get any good pictures but here is one of Adam playing the piano in A Long December. Some day I'll be able to play like that!

3 comments:

JD said...

That is the cutest picture of the two of you. You are beaming. I am so glad you had a great night. Does Ben get a little jealous of the love for Adam?

Katie said...

He knew what he was getting into when he married me. Adam has been on my list for a long time! Besides, he feels the same way about the Red Sox so we're even!

Asay Family said...

Your gorgeous! It's about time you threw you and Ben in there some where. :)