Ben is the coolest husband in the world and surprised me with tickets to the Counting Crows/Maroon 5/Augustana concert tomorrow!
I have been in love with Adam Duritz and the Counting Crows for as long as I can remember and have been a big fan of Maroon 5 since they hit the radio with "This Love." I saw them together with John Mayer in '03 and loved them (except for the corpse John Mayer--he is so boring in concert! Great musician, not so great entertainer).
Anyway I have been wanting to go to this show since I found out about it a few months ago but kept saying we shouldn't spend the money (somehow it's not so fun to spend money anymore now that we have Kiara!) but Ben was planning on it and saving for it all along so Adam here I come! I can't wait!








4 comments:
Way to go Ben! What a nice husband you have.
Wow! It is so fun when they surprise you like that. Sorry I'm not there to watch Kiara for you. It was great talking to you today. Have fun at the concert.
hurray! I love Maroon's new songs.
Well, you have to give us the report on the concert now. HOW FUN!!
Post a Comment