Friday, September 19, 2008

Our little cheerleader!

Kiara got this adorable cheerleading outfit for her birthday (thanks Larisa!) but in the midst of the trip back east and the move and everything I kept forgetting to try it on. Well I finally remembered the other day and let's just say she got right into character and refused to take it off all day. Here she is doing the "Chichen-Itza Pizza" cheer from Backyardigans. Notice Ben is quite the cheerleader himself!

Taking a little break after some exhausting cheering. (We just got the table/chair set and dishes from Ikea and she is obsessed with them! Worth every penny!) Mommy & Daddy Bunnybear took time out of their busy schedule to have a snack too but they can't quite see the table so Kiara insisted I prop them on our wedding album. I love watching the way her mind works!

3 comments:

Allison said...

That video is so cute, she is such a fun girl. I'm glad you guys had fun at the concert.

Heather Ashby said...

I can't wait to see you guys in a two weeks! She has grown up so much. Ben - that was quite the performace.

Laura said...

She is so big. I can't wait to see her. She seems so old in these pcitures and videos it makes me a little sad.