Friday, September 19, 2008

Random Kiara

Kiara knows me too well and knows that I don't tend to mop the floor until I'm forced to, so the other night she decided to force me! She got in the fridge (which she can open by herself now--it's a big problem!) and perused for awhile. I came over and asked her (very nicely I'm sure) to get out of the fridge. She (very nicely) obeyed but accidentally took the whole top shelf of the fridge with her. I should have taken a picture of the floor after the shelf fell but if you can imagine a mixture of watermelon, pickles, eggs (brand new carton), rice and water, that was the mess we got to clean up. Ben was at a game that night so it was up to Kiara and me to get things spic and span. Here is my cute little helper mopping. She really loves to dust and wipe things too.
When we were kids my mom always wore silk nightgowns and cut out pieces of her old ones as snuggle buddies for us. Somewhere along the lines they got named "beendts" and when we got Kiara my mom found my old one for me. She has always loved to sleep with it but today she decided to accessorize with it. I helped her tie it but she came up with the idea all on her own.

1 comment:

Laura said...

She is so gorgeous! Those eyes, those lips!