Monday, July 28, 2008

Present time!

Kiara wasn't quite sure what was going on with the presents but she knew she liked it!
I love this picture of Lauren. That face says it all!
We are so lucky to have this little girl in our lives, it's hard to believe she's going to be 2! Days like this are always bittersweet for me because I know that while it's a celebration for us, there is another woman who is mourning. I can't do a lot to ease her pain but I feel like being the best mom I can be to Kiara is some sort of comfort. We will forever be grateful to her for her selfless sacrifice and for making our family complete. We couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't believe she is two. She is adorable as always. Tell her Caitlyn says, "Happy Birhtday Kiwawa." Have fun on your trip.