I decided to go the cupcake route this year and it worked really well. All the kids and adults loved them and Kiara didn't freak out when she touched the frosting (if you were there for her 1st birthday you remember the OCD-caused meltdown because her hands got sticky).
It was a little windy at the park so Kiara's friends "helped" make a wall. I love the look on her face in this shot.
"Blowing" the candle out
Kiara and her BFF Lauren. I love watching the 2 of them together, they are always hugging!














1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kiara! I wish we could have celebrated with you guys. I'm glad she had a great birthday. This past year went by fast. Doesn't seem that long ago that she was freaking out about the icing on her 1st birthday cake. Have fun in NYC and all the other great places you get to visit.
Post a Comment