Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Need a favor...

I need a favor from anyone who has our blog linked from theirs. If you have our last name listed would you mind changing it to just our first names? I have found that with our last name listed it can be "Googled" and people who aren't supposed to be able to find us might be able to. I am still totally fine with having a link there but it would be much better if it only has our first names. Also, if anyone else would like the same thing done to their link from my blog, especially those in the adoption world, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

1 comment:

Heather Ashby said...

Hey KT. I actually thought of that. When I used the new "Blog List" it brought in the title that you used. I'm glad you changed that on your site. It is fixed on mine now. Heather