1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.







13 comments:
I have about as many memories of Katie as I do of myself, so it's hard to narrow down to just one. But I got home from girl's camp yesterday, so this one has been on my mind. And I have three words to describe the memory: ravioli, catwoman, sparkle. Anyone reading this who has ever heard Kate say that she doesn't dance, DO NOT believe her. My first year of being a YCL at girl's camp Katie did nothing but dance for a week straight. And she was dang good at it! Eugene Jelesnik is my best friend!!
Lets see, a few come to mind. One of the best was watching Katie take watermelon from the salad bar at J.B.'s because of a dare and then throwing it on the ground because she didn't know what to do next. How can I forget when you let that girl stay at our apartment and she cried all night! Good times.
Oh, Tiff how do we narrow 25 years of memories down? There are so so many. I gotta say the first Colorado trip provided quite a few good ones. One of my faves was "You'll be laughin' Grandma!" I also love thinking about our "read-a-thons" in your backyard eating the peas from your mom's garden. That was probably the last time I ate peas! There are many more that are coming to me now but I'll leave it at that. I only hope Kiara can find a friend even half as good as you!
We loved it when you came out to visit us in Michigan. It was also fun when you lived with us in West Jordan for a few weeks. Thanks for always taking such great care of our kids. They love you to pieces.
People like Ross don't usually wear pants like that.
The first memory that comes to mind for me is one of our many years at girls camp. This particular year JTT was the shrine of the tent. You and Tiff had that keychain with a picture of him in it hanging form the center of the tent. There was no touching that sucker or else.....
One of my favorite memories is that overnight camping trip we took when we got caught in a downpour. We all ran to the car to get out of the rain, but you were scrambling trying to save the food. Then Tiff and I stayed up all night freezing while you were snoring away. Then the next day we rented that jet ski and you and Tiff ran out of gas so you had to be towed in by those drunk fishermen. It was quite the eventful trip for just an overnighter. So fun!
This is Malorie. My favorite memory of Katie would be...during youth conference awhile back when we went to Harmon's grocery store and you danced down the aisle and people were wondering what was wrong with you. But you had no fear! It was hilarious!
So many memories, so little time. What I really want to know is why I have never seen you dance.
Those rare moments of impaired judgement are only mentioned because of the sheer awkwardness that accompanied them! The only Stella gettin her groove on here is the little one who actually has rhythm and coordination. Her specialty is the "Hot Dog Dance" done at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. At 2 years old she has already way passed any ability I will ever have!
Audj,
Five words: Dr. Pepper, Bare Naked Ladies.
I also laugh every time I think of us getting stuck taking Violet home and pulling over to the side of the road slamming my glove compartment to make my blinker work. That solved all the car's problems!
Post a Comment