Kiara's birthday isn't until Thursday but we are leaving town tomorrow for Ben's brother's wedding so we had her party tonight. It was a great time with great friends and Kiara had a blast!
Kiara was being obedient and saying "cheese" for me, I just snapped the picture a little too soon and caught the wrong part of the word!
Kiara and her boyfriend Jacob, he is the sweetest little guy. I totally approve of the relationship!












2 comments:
It looks like a great time. It made me quite sad though that we are not with you. Have a great trip. Happy Birthday Kiara. We love you!
Happy Birthday to Kiara!!!!!!!
I cannot believe she is already 2, my gosh the time flies!
Katie just for the record i want you to know that you are a great mom. I love reading your blog. You are seriously an inspiration to me to let the little things go and just enjoy the time that we have to be mothers.
It is not until I have become a mom that I have realized that I am more like my mom than I wish so I turn to your blog for relief when I know that you shouldn't "sweat the petty, you should pet the sweaty."
Post a Comment