We were lucky enough to be invited to a beach house this last weekend with my brother and sister-in-law and her family. We had a great time and Kiara couldn't have been better on the 5 hour drive. Here she is on cloud 9 watching Baby Signing Time in the car. She kind of looked at us like, "Why haven't you guys introduced me to this concept before? This is great!"


We got there before my brother and his family so we did a little exploring around downtown Ventura and can I just say that that was one of the most charming little towns I've ever seen? It was so much fun and we had lunch had this great little diner. After lunch we walked around to some little bookstores and antique shops and then ended up at a beach that had this little playground. Kiara loved the swings even more than usual and didn't want to leave.
Unfortunately the rest of my pictures were on my disposable water camera so I'll have to wait until I get those developed to post them. How archaic!








1 comment:
I'm jealous, that sounds like a lot of fun. Kiara is adorable as always!
Post a Comment