When we were in Utah last month my SIL, Laura took some pictures of Kiara for us since we never got her 2 year shots done. I accidentally left the disk in UT to show all of them but here are a couple of the best ones. I am totally in love with both of them. The second shot is of JD & Laura's daughter, Macy & Kiara. They are 6 months apart and so cute together. We aren't sure if they were sharing a secret or if Kiara was giving Macy a kiss but either way the picture is priceless. Hope you enjoy and thanks again, Laur! You are incredible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I love the smile on the first one and that second one is so adorable, that should be in a magazine or something.
Kiara's outfit is TDF...how adorable is she....the boots? Love.
I love that picture of Kiara and Macy. Laura - you are a great photographer.
Those pics are so adorable! Kiara has such a beautiful smile.
Post a Comment