Monday, November 17, 2008

Kiara-isms

#1: Kiara got a special package from Papa & Grandma the other day. She ripped it open and had Ben read the included note. He then explained that the other thing in the envelope was a book of coupons for free ice cream at Wendy's. She grabbed the coupon book from his hands, hugged it tight to her chest and exclaimed, "Oh I l-l-love it! Thank you!"



#2: We were listening to the Josh Groban Christmas CD tonight (it's a must-have by the way, we love it!) when "I'll be home for Christmas" came on. Kiara asked, "What's that?" a question I hear about 76 times a day--she's at a very curious stage right now. I told her it was called "I'll be home for Christmas." She looked at me and said, "Yeah, you're right. Good job, Mom!"

4 comments:

Allison said...

Cute, Cute! I love that c.d., I need to pull it out. Caitlyn keeps asking if Kiara is coming to her house today!

Laura said...

She is so funny and CUTE! I love both pictures but the one with the two of you is so adorable.

Unknown said...

Cutie pants! How old is she? Love her.

Katie said...

She is 2 going on 20!