We had a very fun, low-key Halloween this year. Thursday night we went to our ward party and had a lot of fun. Kiara was a Red Sox cheerleader and Ben and I were Red Sox fans. I forgot to get a picture of the 3 of us together but Kiara's who people want to see anyway.
Each organization was in charge of decorating a room for the trick or treating. Here is the end result of our Relief Society room.
Friday we decided we would just stay home and hand out candy since Kiara didn't really get the whole concept of trick or treating anyway and we saw everyone we wanted to see Thursday night. She still wanted to wear her costume though and I have to say she just keeps getting cuter!
Now on to my favorite holidays...I love this time of year!











2 comments:
She looks so cute. Don't worry they already started Christmas music on the radio today. Crazy.
Love the costume. She is so freaking adorable.
Post a Comment