Today is my best friend, Audrey's 25th birthday! I don't have biological sisters so Audrey, our other BFF (I love that this phrase has come back! I just can't wait until I can start writing J/K again!), Tiff and Tiff's sister, Allison are as close to my sisters as you can get. That is why Audrey gets the high honor of a birthday post on my blog!
I met Audrey through Tiff when I was in 5th grade and they were in 4th. The 3 of us have pretty much been inseparable ever since. I had to include this picture of us from Jr. High. I think I was in 8th grade and they were all in 7th. Audrey is on the far left with the glasses. Gotta love all those bangs!
Almost all of my memories growing up involve these 2 girls somehow. We have our own way of communicating and used to drive people crazy with how we could tell each other something without speaking a word. You should see us play Taboo! Nobody else stands a chance!
Audj is incredibly smart and is so knowledgeable about so many different areas. She also has an uncanny ability to remember song lyrics and tell you who's singing the song. Someday I think she'll make us (hint hint, Audj) all some good money on one of those singing game shows!
I was very lucky to have a friend like Audrey growing up. She always wanted to do the right thing and was always a good example to those around her. As an adult she has that same righteous determination and her faith is mind boggling. She continues to inspire me to be a better person. Audrey has been through heartache I can't even begin to imagine and she has handled it with grace and maturity far beyond her years. Through it all she has stood firm in her convictions and kept her Heavenly Father close. She is amazing!
Audrey is a very kind and compassionate (not to mention beautiful) person and cares deeply for those she loves. She has a strong desire for people to be happy and does everything in her power to make that happen, including sacrificing things she wants.


I will be eternally grateful to Audrey & Tiff because they are the ones who set Ben & me up on our blind date and allowed us to meet. How many people can say that about their best friends?
Happy Birthday, Audj and thanks so much for all the memories. I am a better person for having known you and pray your blessings will start pouring in any day!










2 comments:
Katie you are the greatest friend in the whole world!! I love you!
Amen. Happy Birthday Audrey. I'm so flattered that I made the post!!
Post a Comment