Can you believe it?
We started potty training on Monday and today we made it through the entire day without any accidents! YAY!
I am so proud of my little big girl and what's even better is she's so proud of herself. We are by no means done with this process but I am pleasantly surprised to have reached this milestone so early.
Kiara's reward for going in the big girl potty is a gumball from this adorable little machine I found in the Target dollar section. It's the best $2.50 I've ever spent and I highly recommend it to any parent looking for some good bribery! I am lucky because Kiara doesn't swallow gum but if your child does, you could always substitute gum for skittles or M&M's or something. I can't tell you how much fun she has turning the little knob and retrieving her new treasure!
And yes, she does hug it and tell it she loves it! She is so cute!









6 comments:
Hurray! That is a huge accomplishment. One the worst parts of parenting if you ask me. Congrats. I hope you have another successful day.
That is so awesome. She is such a fabulous little lady. I am both dreading and looking forward to potty training. Good luck!
I can't believe she is already potty training. That is awesome, I'm jealous. Tell her to teach Jonah!
PLEASE, PLEASE change the date on your camera!
PLEASE, PLEASE change the date on your camera!
I know, it drives me crazy too but Kiara dropped my camera and now the button that changes the date is broken. I will use your comment to help plead my "I need a new camera" case to Ben though. Or maybe I'll just leave it where Kiara can get it and hope it breaks for good next time!
Post a Comment