Kiara & I were driving the other day and I had a Counting Crows CD in. I was in a good mood and was singing along.
From the backseat Kiara starts yelling, "No I don't like it."
This is what she says when she's done eating or holding something and wants me to take it. I looked in the rear-view mirror and she wasn't holding anything.
I said, "You don't like what?"
She then replied with true Ashby honesty, "I don't like that Mommy's singing!"
I can't say that I blame her, I don't like that Mommy's singing either.







8 comments:
i love it! your blog always makes me laugh! cutest little girl ever! good luck on your second adoption. i hope all goes well!
My kids HATE my singing too!!! I'm so offended! :)
I love the new look of your blog - Kiara is such a cutie!!!!
Tell Kiara I understand, I don't like your singing either! Just kidding. I love that picture of Kiara, seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen.
My kids like it sometimes, hate it others...what is a girl to do? Sing alone in the car? What a cute girl.
Haha! That's such a cute remark from Kiara! Love your blog!
-- Luisa ;)
She knows what she likes, just like her Mama.
I always said I wanted a daughter who would speak her mind...I just didn't realize it would happen about me!
Don't let Whit hear you sing. She hates it when anyone else (mostly Cassidy) sings expect her.
Post a Comment