#1- "Mom, baby Noah gurped!" (Also referred to as "burped.")
#2-Kiara pulled her little Ikea chair over to the microwave so she could stand on it and watch her food cook. I told her not to stand on it or it would break. This is what I heard next:
"Oh, I can't stand on the chair, it'll break. I'm too big. Let's go to Target and get a stool. I'll get a pink one. K, let's go."
#3-Kiara loves to say prayers by herself now. Here is a recent one:
"Bless Mommy, Daddy, K-Mae, Gina, Sister Rooker, Kalli, Hanna, Thomas, Stocky, K-Mae."







2 comments:
she is so smart. Isn't it great to have constant entertainment.
Katie - you've got to do something about the color of your font - it's hard for us blind folk to read!
Thanks again for those cookies. I'm eating one right now. (I'm surprised they have lasted this long.)
Post a Comment