So there is this tag going around Facebook where you have to write 25 random facts about yourself. I love reading these types of things about other people but never do them myself. All that changed today though and I decided I didn't want all of that "work" to be just for Facebook. So here it is, all you ever wanted to know about me and then some. I would strongly encourage everyone to do one for their own blog. It is actually quite interesting to look at yourself for a few minutes.
1) I have several OCD tendencies. Probably my biggest one is having to have everything in multiples of five (ie: the volume on the TV, the amount of time I microwave something, the total price of gas, etc.)
2) I am very passionate about correct English and grammar. I can't help but proofread everything I read and I have a hard time looking past spelling or punctuation mistakes. Seeing a misplaced apostrophe about sends me over the edge and it's getting more common! Oh I'm twitching already...
3) I am addicted to the internet, especially email and blogs.
4) I am a born planner. I especially love to plan trips or parties and prepare for every possibility. I am a very detail oriented person and sometimes don't have patience for those who aren't this way.
5) I have a very sensitive nose and can smell things from a mile away. I'm always saying, "Do you smell that?" It drives Ben crazy!
6) I love my family more than anything in the world. There's nothing I'd rather be doing in my life than a being a wife and a mom. I am very blessed.
7) I'm desperate to get my next child home and pray daily for us to find our birthmom.
8) I am very passionate about adoption and like to "educate" people whenever I can.
9) I wish I had finished school before I had a child. It will be a lot harder now but I will do it eventually.
10) I've always wanted to go to cosmetology school and do hair and nails out of my home.
11) I'm addicted to caffeine, especially Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper.
12) I have 12, almost 13 nieces and nephews and I like to think I'm their favorite. I miss them like crazy.
13) I want to live by my family again but love the experiences I'm having living away.
14) I love going out to eat. It is my favorite way to spend money. Texas Roadhouse is my favorite.
15) I love finding a good bargain, especially on clothes. It always feels like a personal victory!
16) The older I get the more I love and respect my mom. She's a little crazy but has got the best heart around!
17) Sometimes I look at my daughter and wonder how she found me. She is so incredible, most days I don't feel worthy of her. Did I mention I love adoption?
18) I am a very unhealthy and picky eater. I am trying to get better for Kiara's sake but it's really tough! Fast food is my enemy.
19) I love to travel and explore. I'll go anywhere just to see what it's like and get a new perspective.
20) I get cabin fever very easily and need a change of scenery often.
21) I am not excited for baseball season to start again soon, taking my husband away so much. Some days I wish he didn't like his job so much. I am excited for the Red Sox season though. I love watching the games each night with Ben. Kiara loves it too so it has become our family time.
22) I have started playing the piano again recently and I love it. It relaxes me so much.
23) I love to make a big deal out of birthdays no matter how old the person is. Everyone deserves that one day a year when it's all about them.
24) I have fallen in love with New England since I met my husband and I love that his family still lives there so we have an excuse to visit 1-2 times a year. Nothing beats Christmas in New Hampshire.
25) I get to go to Disneyland with some of my family next month and I can't wait. I'm excited to see how much more Kiara can do now since the last time we went in '07.







2 comments:
Keith can sympathize with Ben on the smell thing, I think I drive him crazy. Don't critique my grammer!
I love this.
Post a Comment