...If you can call playing with this little guy work!
This week I started babysitting my neighbor's 4-month old son, Noah. He is a little doll and Kiara & I love having a baby around.


Only problem is, come 5:30 he has to go home. Now it's Saturday and we don't get to see him at all until Monday. I think I should talk to his mom about renegotiating our arrangement so he's here all the time!







4 comments:
I didn't know you were going to start babysitting. How fun. That little guy is adorable.
It won't be too long until you have one that gets to stay all the time.
He is adorable! And so is Kiara. This is good big sister training.
I'm glad it is going well. He is really cute, I love the picture with Kiara kissing him.
I am interested in adopting too and am starting out by becoming a foster parent with the utah foster care foundation. Last year there were 300 kids placed in foster care and 350 needed to be. Around 80% of the time foster kids need to be adopted. There are all ages if you wanted to try that way you could end up with a baby!
Post a Comment