We love going to Utah and spending all day every day with family. Kiara totally adores all of her cousins, as do I, and we can't get enough of them. Here is some proof:


While we were there we went to my favorite place in SLC, Gardner Village, and had tons of fun. Most of the kids did pony rides then we walked around and saw all of the cute Halloween/Fall decorations.



My niece, Macy is the most adorable little 21 month old around. I can't get enough of her and her little curls. This was the best picture I could get because she never holds still long enough to get a good one.

Oh how we love and miss you guys terribly. Thanks for all the fun times while we were there, we can't wait to see you in a few more weeks!










2 comments:
Cute pictures. I do love how Kiara just mixes right in and doesn't meet a beat after the absences. She is so cute.
Cute pictures. It is so cute to see cousins have so much fun together.
Post a Comment