Words really can't express what my nieces and nephews mean to me. They have been such a huge part of my life since I was 15 and Stockton was born. My SIL, Kalli was always so great and patient with me, allowing me to have such a close relationship with him and every child (there have been quite a few of them!) who has come since. In fact when Ben & I started dating I told him if we had a future he had to be okay with seeing the kids constantly and spoiling them more than anyone else thought necessary. That was definitely a deal breaker but the boys now love Ben more than me (because, according to 8 year old McKay, "Ben plays all the sports. He's so cool!"). Anyway, I just adore these boys and loved watching them in action at their flag football games while we were in UT. I was especially proud of Brox who is only 6 and the other boys are all 8 and 9 and a lot taller and bigger. He is quite the competitor and I love the look on his face in this first picture. To to mention that it shows him going after a kid twice his size.
McKay with the interception and subsequent touchdown.
By the way, nothing melts my heart faster than that sweet little smile of Brox's.













1 comment:
You are the best aunt. I have to agree with you about a smile from Brox.
Post a Comment