Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pretty in pink

Kiara had a little impromptu photo shoot today when I realized how perfectly her outfit matched our flowers. Ben's mom sent the cute rainboots when she was only a few months old and I was convinced they would NEVER fit her. Look at my girl now...

4 comments:

Allison said...

That color is great on her. You always get such cute pictures of her.

Laura said...

So adorable!! Great pictures

Asay Family said...

I will be there for sure. IT will be really good to see you. I will just bring some pictures of him how is that? I know you see alot on here but it will be a lot more fun if I don't have to take care of him. It will be good for me to get out with the girls. :)
Who all is coming?

Asay Family said...

Thank you so much for a great moring out. It was os good to see you all again and catch up.
Sorry for not contacting you on Sunday but you know how it is when your child has just had enough well, Tre' was having one of those moments after dinner so we just didn't force it.
I hope you are having a great trip. You are wonderful!