#1-While standing on top of the toilet Kiara started saying, "Oh no, I'm afraid of heights!" In disbelief at what I had just heard come out of my 2 year old's mouth, I said "Did you just say you're afraid of heights?" To which she replied, "Yeah, I'm afraid of heights. Ahh it's scary!" All the while she was grinning from ear to ear! Sometimes I wonder if she really is an adult trapped in a toddler's body.
#2-This was the conversation while at the park today:
Kiara-"Hey Mom, what's going on?" (She asks that a lot and I laugh every time)
Me-"Nothing, just eating my lunch. What's going on with you?"
Kiara, after taking a bite of her food, "Num, num, num, delicioso!"







5 comments:
That is so cute. I love hearing what she says, it always makes me laugh.
She is so smart and funny! It is so awesome to have these cute things written down.
That is the best part about Halloween, you can never look like a moron because it is Halloween. You could totally pull it off. You have one week to come up with something. :)
Halloween is my favorite holiday and it is so much worse now that Tre' is here. Poor Paul. He is a good sport. I even convinced him to dress up on Halloween with Tre' and I when we go for the day to visit my mom and dad. It is going to be great!
We will be seeing Joey tonight so I will be sure to let him know that you say hello.
Hope that all is well. I wish that you lived here again.
Kiara sounds like such a character! I love the "delicioso" part. What a cutie! It's so fun to hear all the things little kids come up with.
Kiara is so funny! We'll have to catch up soon!
Post a Comment