Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our adoption profile


Here is the final copy of our adoption profile. This is what will be shown to birthmoms if they meet with an LDSFS caseworker in person. We also have an online profile which has most of the same pictures and information but it will not be able to be viewed until we are approved. That will be for people who either don't live near us or don't want to meet with a caseworker yet. We are hoping for an approval by June 9. All that's left to come in is the background check results so as soon as that happens we will be officially approved and start being shown to birthmoms. Keep your fingers crossed! Any comments or suggestions on our profile would be welcome, we haven't made the copies yet so now is the time to change things.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Looks good. I would pick you!! We pray it happens quickly for you.

Emily said...

Your profile looks great! I hope you get your approval soon. I know it is way past due:)

OUR HAPPY FAMILY said...

I love the pics! Your family is so cute! Good luck on the next adoption!

Just the 7 of us said...

Your family looks great and sounds great. Good Luck