hasn't seen a child this strong-willed in about 25 years! I'm sure she wasn't talking about me :)After a much needed nap (for Kiara and Ben) we went back to the park and had a BBQ. Again Kiara's independence showed through when she insisted on eating her hot dog cold. I'm finally realizing that you've got to pick your battles and seeing as how it was already fully cooked we just let her go to town. She loved it and ate every last bite. What a wierdo! After dinner we had ice cream cones but Kiara's was in a cup. I am not exaggerating when I say she took 45 minutes to eat every drop of ice cream. In fact we had already left and were driving home when she finally put it down. Here are some pictures showing how much fun she was having eating her "icee" and how FILTHY she got in the process. Bathtime was definitely necessary last night!



Before we left Kiara found the "wa-wa" (water) and had to play in it. She loves water!









No comments:
Post a Comment