So Kiara is talking all the time now and she keeps saying the funniest things. I always want to re-tell them to Ben or my mom but I've usually forgotten the exact wording by the time I talk to them. My solution: I will blog the funny quotes which I will call "Kiara-isms"!
She just came up with a new one when I told her to go give Daddy "loves". She knows after the "loves" comes bed and she looked at me with her sweet little face and in the most angelic voice said, "No bed Mommy!" Ben & I just looked at each other wondering if we had heard correctly and then immediately erupted into laughter. She is too cute!
Another thing she's started saying when she's eating something she really likes, is "Mmm, nummy!" and flashes a big toothy grin. It's quite funny. (Speaking of eating, we are very proud of her because according to her Nursery leader she ate several apple slices today and then tonight had 2 sticks of celery. This is huge progress for her considering she normally won't even look at fruits or veggies. Unfortunately she has inherited her mom's taste buds!)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment