I get asked ALL the time about Kiara's hair: is it hard to do (YES!!!), does she hate having it done (YES!!!), is there a lot of hair (YES!!!), etc. so I thought I'd take some pictures after I combed through it but before I sectioned it. I got a new comb that was supposed to hurt her less but it didn't seem to make any difference. It did however comb the hair more thoroughly and result in the biggest afro she's ever had.


Even I didn't know she had this much hair! I don't know where it's been hiding but it's beautiful. Needless to say Kiara found no humor in this situation, as you can tell by the look on her face in the first picture. The girl is seriously traumatized for life over her hair. She just sees her brush or comb and runs to the opposite side of the house. It is not a fun time! It sure looks cute when it's finished though (I didn't get any pictures to prove it because she had officially had it by the time we were finished). Oh the price of being the most beautiful baby alive...
No comments:
Post a Comment