We are still waiting to be approved through LDSFS for our adoption. We were hoping to be approved and start being shown to birthmoms by the end of April and thought that was pretty realistic. Now though it's looking like it will be at least June before everything's official. That will be 6 months from when we first contacted them, which is twice as long as it took us to apply, get approved, and bring our baby home when we adopted Kiara through A Guardian Angel. Things could not be a whole lot more different this time than last time but we are trying to keep faith that everything will work out when and how it is supposed to.
May 4 would have been our due date for our baby that we lost last fall and I can't help but think how different things would be right now had our child survived. Once again though, this is where faith comes in and I have never been so grateful to have that faith and have a sure knowledge that our Heavenly Father is aware of us and will never abandon us. I know my baby is safe in His arms and I pray that the love Ben & I already have for him/her will be known. How blessed we are to have this Gospel, I don't know how people deal with these types of trials without the truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment