We got ice cream cones on the way home tonight and while normally I hold Kiara's for her and try to control the messiness, tonight I let her have at it. You should have seen her eyes when I handed her the full size adult cone; they were as big as her whole head! She was happier than I've ever seen her and took full advantage of her opportunity to be messy. Normally she can't stand things on her hands, especially sticky things (apparently it doesn't take DNA to inherit your mother's traits!), but tonight she made an exception. Once we got inside she assumed her normal position on the fireplace, it's her favorite seat in the whole house, and laughed and laughed while she ate her "i kee". It's fun to be able to see her so happy because of such a simple thing.











No comments:
Post a Comment