Monday, April 28, 2008

More Kiara!

The people across from us have this adorable little dog that Kiara loves. Usually when we go out front he is sitting on their balcony but last night he wasn't. It really bothered her that her friend wasn't there to play so she started calling it and "woofing".
Then she tried to snap to get him come out (I had no idea she knew what snapping was).Finally, he came out! She was so happy and seemed very proud of herself for "making" him appear! Then when it was time to go inside she discovered the doorbell; I don't know how we've gone this long withour her noticing it. It's the perfect height for her though and she rang it for about 5 minutes!
We topped off the night with a rousing game of "peeboo" at the front door. I love her smile in this shot, I can't help but smile myself when I see it.

No comments: