
Kiara is all girl and never is this more apparent than when she is wearing her fairy wings from Grammy. On this particular day she wore them for about 4 hours and cried when I finally took them off before her nap. She kept looking over her shoulder to make sure they were there and although I hate the analogy when talking about my little girl, it looked much like a dog chasing it's tail!


She kept doing "So big" on this day so I decided to take some pictures to prove it. She really is getting big, especially in the height department and it kind of makes me sad! She loses more of her baby attributes every day and as much fun as it is to watch her grow a big part of me wishes she would slow down a bit!

Kiara is such a curious child as this picture shows. There was nothing going on on the other side of this fence but she was glued there for a good 2 minutes!

Kiara is a lot like her mom in the dirty/sticky department and HATES to have stuff on her hands. She had taken a break halfway through our walk on this day and had started digging in the dirt. Some of it didn't come off very easily and she was not happy about it! By this point she was grunting and yelling at the dirt; it was quite funny (don't worry, I helped her wipe it off as soon as I took the picture)!
No comments:
Post a Comment