A few weeks ago we were able to go to New Hampshire to visit Ben's family for a week and we had a blast! Our kids have flown dozens of times but they were still fascinated looking out the window at the airplanes. They stayed like this for a good 20 minutes!

We got super lucky and there was an empty seat on both legs of both our trip there and our trip home, which meant we were able to take Boston's carseat on every flight. That made all the difference in our whole flying experience!
Both of them were total troopers and were happy the whole time (even on our flight home when our 3 1/2 hour layover turned in to an almost 6 hour layover--that was a long day but I was way grumpier than they were)!
I sure love my boys and I love how obsessed Boston is with his dad. I can't blame him, I'm pretty smitten with Ben myself :)











No comments:
Post a Comment