Sunday, January 24, 2010

This is for you, Grandma!


We love you and are so excited that you found our blog!

I just shared the good news with Kiara that we will get to see you in April, and this is what she said:

"Yay! I'm going to see Mickey Mouse and make Grandma so happy. Then I'm going to give Grandma and Evie BIG hugs. I love Grandma. I can't wait to see her!"


Boston's pretty excited too...


I'm sure when we see you there will be a lot of this going on:


Maybe we'll even encounter some super heroes along the way!

Thank you for being so good to us! We love you more than you know and can't wait to see you!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW!! Boston has grown up soo much and is perfect! I love the picture of Kiara in the baby bouncer with the binkie. Hilarious! Looks like you guys are doing great.

Vanessa said...

you guys are going to have so much fun!! :)

Laura said...

How fun!! I love the owls.

Nishant said...

Hilarious! Looks like you guys had fun

Work from home India