Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wedding bells are ringing...

You may remember this post from last year, where Kiara poured her heart out to her boyfriend Jonah.
Well the obsession still runs deep. Here is our word-for-word conversation from Tuesday night:

K: "I'm going to marry a cute boy named Jonah."
 
Me: "Really? Where?"

K: "In that castle temple." (As she turns her scriptures to a picture of the Salt Lake Temple)

Me: "Wow, okay. I think that's a great idea."

K: "Yeah, can Jonah ride in our car when we go there? And can I get a new wedding dress?"

Me: "Sure we'll get you a wedding dress when you're older and if Jonah wants to ride with us he can."

K: "Great, can you tell him?"
 
Me: "Sure, I'll let him know."

K: "Okay, then we'll kiss!"

And to think she's only 3...



4 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, that Jonah boy must be quite a catch! I forgot to tell him that you can give him a ride to the wedding, I will go tell him right now:}

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Kiara really does have plans, doesn't she? Of course, I can't blame her for having her heart set on Jonah! He's sooo adorable.

Tanya said...

At least if she knows who she is marrying it will take out all the guess work later. Gotta love girls like Kiara who know what they want!

Nishant said...

you guys are going to have so much fun

Work from home India