It's been a while since I did a post about Kiara's hair so I thought, for preservation's sake, it would be good to document the struggle that is her hair.
Here she is right out of the bath:
Here she is right out of the bath:

Getting ready to comb it:

That look says it all! She HATES having her hair combed.
After it's combed but not yet styled:

It's really ridiculous how much hair she has! It's really like a whole other head. Trying to get shirts over it when it's a 'fro is a complete joke.
45 minutes and A LOT of tears later, we have a beauty queen:

BTW, this is her hair after letting my friend talk me in to using a hot comb and flat iron in an attempt to straighten it. Yeah, it's as curly as when we started.







6 comments:
I don't know how you do it. I hate combing Caitlyn's hair and it takes a few minutes. I love the first two pictures. So cute!
So what you're saying is: Beauty don't come easily. She is such a gorgeous girl, too bad its so much work. But hey, her smile is always perfect.
I LOVE the new picture of your kids in your header. So cute!
Ha! I love it. What a beauty that girl is!
btw, thanks for the info about Sentsy and possible donations for LH. Do you know if the charity has to have 501(c)(3) status? LH is in the process of getting that status but doesn't have it quite yet.
That is so funny, what a patient mama and daughter in the long run. So crazy! FYI twin has a new blog. You can link hers from mine :)
It is so amazingly adorable. Worth the work.
I know it's a huge hassle, but seriously, that girl's hair is AMAZING!
Post a Comment