July was one of the busiest months we've ever seen but it was full of so much fun that I want to make sure I document it all. One of the biggest highlights of the month was the time we spent in Lake Tahoe with our best friends.
Ben & I had never been there before but had heard a lot of good about it. Even with all of the build-up Tahoe was still way more beautiful and perfect than we ever imagined! It was a perfect 2 1/2 hour drive with some of the most gorgeous scenery I've ever seen. The town was quiet and clean and relaxed and the company couldn't get much better!





Kiara loved having Jonah & Caitlyn around 24-7 and for the most part they got along really well. They are really becoming like cousins to her and I love watching their bonds grow. Kiara also loved having her surrogate aunts and uncles doting on her for 4 days. Every time Tiff walked in the room Kiara asked if she could give her (and her baby--yay!) a hug and whenever she noticed "Auntie Audj" wasn't around she got very nervous and had to know where she was. Kiara & Audrey have a very special bond and I'm pretty sure Audj could take my place any day and Kiara would be fine with it!

My favorite part about our little getaway was having Ben around the whole time and being together as a family. That's a rare treat during baseball season and we enjoyed every minute of it!


I also enjoyed having his help on the paddle boat, as it turns out I am extremely out of shape and pretty much useless on such an activity!

I think we all decided that we need to make this an annual trip and I'm already ready for it!
Let's get planning!







6 comments:
Cute pictures. Don't you wish we could go back? That was such a fun weekend.
I miss Kiara's hugs!
Next year we'll be adding couple (or maybe 3) more people to the mix. :)
It looks like you had lots of fun. I've never been there myself, but it looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Looks like fun. That is somewhere I have always wanted to go.
We love Lake Tahoe! It is sooo beautiful, huh? Looks like you guys had lotsa fun...cute pics!
Post a Comment