Monday, May 4, 2009

Dear Jonah,

I think you are so cute

and funny

and I can't wait until we can get married.
I love you.
Love,
Kiara

7 comments:

Allison said...

That is the cutest post! I showed Jonah and he just kept saying, "there's Kiara". Then I asked him what he wanted to say back and he said, "thank you." I need to get copies of those pictures. We need to get this couple together again soon:}

Vanessa said...

Very cute! Ahhh..she'll fall in "real" love soon enough, go to college, get married, and ......sigh... :P

Laura said...

That last picture says it all.

Tiffany said...

Oh, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

I am pretty sure she cannot get any cuter. Cute post!

Allie said...

Thats so cute! I must meet this boy. Got to approve of this stud muffin!

Anonymous said...

No cuter kids, ever ... such a sweet post!