#1-We were at the ballpark the other day and Kiara asked, "Is this the baseball park where Daddy lives?" Needless to say she has been missing her dad lately!
#2-Also at the ballpark (see a theme here?) we were singing "Take me out to the Ball Game" during the 7th inning stretch. I've been teaching her this song as a surprise for Ben but I was the surprised one when she said "Buy me some peanuts and apple jacks..." She now corrects me when we sing it and I say "cracker jacks."
#3-Last night Kiara told me my name was Daddy. I said "You know I'm not Daddy, silly, I'm Mommy." To which she replied, "No you're Daddy with the (name withheld) baseball team!"
Oh my sweet K-Mae, what would I do for entertainment without you?
#2-Also at the ballpark (see a theme here?) we were singing "Take me out to the Ball Game" during the 7th inning stretch. I've been teaching her this song as a surprise for Ben but I was the surprised one when she said "Buy me some peanuts and apple jacks..." She now corrects me when we sing it and I say "cracker jacks."
#3-Last night Kiara told me my name was Daddy. I said "You know I'm not Daddy, silly, I'm Mommy." To which she replied, "No you're Daddy with the (name withheld) baseball team!"
Oh my sweet K-Mae, what would I do for entertainment without you?








3 comments:
Hmm..I can only guess what the 2 blanks were.
She is so funny. I can't wait to hear the non edited version.
Post a Comment