Well this post is long overdue, 17 days to be exact. My 3rd nephew, Brox, turned 7 on May 10.

Brox is a great little guy. He's got a great sense of humor and an incredibly contagious laugh. I love watching movies or playing games with Brox because it's so much more fun when he enjoys something. He also has a great smile and is very photogenic. Case in point:
This picture reminds me of why I gave him the nickname "Foxy Broxy." He is so stinking cute! Brox claims he hates that nickname because he thinks it doesn't make him sound "tough."
I know he's really tough and a real boy's boy but I also know he's very sweet. Brox is so kind to the little kids around him, including his 3 younger siblings. Kiara loves her "Boxy" and he is very patient and cute with her. He is also very helpful with me any time I stay with the kids. I can always count on Brox to keep me on schedule and remind me of things that need to get done. He is the most responsible 7-year-old I've ever met!

Brox is very smart and creative too. He has always been interested in art and he just keeps getting better at it. I love seeing the pictures he draws and the way his mind interprets the world around him. Brox has a great imagination.

Brox is very smart and creative too. He has always been interested in art and he just keeps getting better at it. I love seeing the pictures he draws and the way his mind interprets the world around him. Brox has a great imagination.
In a family with 6 kids it could be very tough to be the middle child and not get lost, but Brox has definitely made a name for himself and established his own identity. He loves his big brothers but is turning in to quite the young man himself, finding ways to be unique.
Ben and Brox have a special bond because baseball is Brox's favorite sport too. Brox has caught on to Ben's Red Sox obsession, as well as his despise for the Yankees and when he was around 4 we were in a store and he saw someone with a Yankees hat on. He immediately said, "Oh no, they're Yankees fans. What's wrong with them?" He has had Ben wrapped around his finger ever since then!
Brox is really good at basketball and football too and I'm so impressed with how hard he practices and tries to get better. Brox has always played on the same teams with his big brothers and so the teams they play are always a lot older and bigger than he is, but he doesn't let that stop him or use it as an excuse. He just works that much harder to play well and prove himself.

We also discovered recently that he is awesome at bowling! He beats me every time without bumbers or a ramp!
Brox is such a good example to me of genuine love and goodness. He is a wonderful young man and I miss him so much.
Brox is really good at basketball and football too and I'm so impressed with how hard he practices and tries to get better. Brox has always played on the same teams with his big brothers and so the teams they play are always a lot older and bigger than he is, but he doesn't let that stop him or use it as an excuse. He just works that much harder to play well and prove himself.

We also discovered recently that he is awesome at bowling! He beats me every time without bumbers or a ramp!
Brox is such a good example to me of genuine love and goodness. He is a wonderful young man and I miss him so much.
Happy late birthday, Fox. I love you and am so proud to be your aunt!
Love,
Katie









1 comment:
He is an adorable and sweet little guy.
Post a Comment