We were lucky enough to go to Utah for Thanksgiving again this year and had a blast. It was 5 perfect, relaxing days and we really didn't want them to end. My mom & dad are the perfect hosts and go out of their way to make us feel comfortable and have a good time. This is a good thing in every area except my weight. I always gain at least 5 pounds when we visit because my mom keeps her cupboards and fridges stocked with every snack or treat imaginable! It's really becoming a problem (but in the best way)!
Anyway, while we were there we took my nephews and their friend bowling and Ben and my nephew, Brox (the 6 year old!), creamed us! They were unstoppable. I love this picture with my boys. I don't know why my dad's not in it though.


Like normal, Kiara had a blast playing with her cousins.
Oh, and how cute is my little niece, Macy?
I cannot get enough of this little girl!
My 2nd oldest brother and his wife have six kids and Kiara loves going to their house to play. They have a huge backyard with a lot of fun things to do and space to run around. They also have a gigantic St. Bernard, Hanna. She is a very sweet "puppy" but very, very big and can be quite intimidating to kids (and Ben). Kiara talks all the time about Hanna and going to play with her. When we get there she loves to look at her through the window. She also begs to go play with her; then we open the door and Hanna comes running and it's a different story. This trip she was very brave and would go outside if Hanna was lying down. Well of course Hanna eventually gets up after lying down and Kiara freaks out. I've talked about my nephew, Stockton, before and how sweet and caring he is. This picture totally sums him up after Kiara had an encounter with Hanna and Thomas was told not to run away into the "forest."
So cute and so typical!
We finished our trip with a visit to the Big Guy in red and I was very proud of my little girl for not crying. I won't go as far as to say she liked him, but this was definitely an improvement on last year.












4 comments:
That picture with Stockton is so sweet. It was so fun seeing you guys, we can't wait to do it again soon!
Cute pictures. Raime loves bowling. We'll have to go again over Christmas.
P.S. Next time you are here I am going to steal your camera and change the date.
I had to blow up that picture to make sure it was Stockton. He is huge! I really thought it was Ben. We'll go bowling with you next time too. It'll be a party!
Post a Comment