Friday, December 19, 2008

The best toy is imagination

My girl has quite the imagination and it seems to grow bigger each day. Today I walked into the living room (incidentally the exact same spot as the previously mentioned incident involving Kiara feeding the Christ statue a carrot), and found Kiara like this in her "boat." Apparently she was cooking dinner.
Not too long after that she followed me out to the garage to switch the laundry. I had forgotten my basket so I went back in the house to get it. When I came back seconds later, this is what I saw. Luckily I had my camera within reach for both of these moments. How's that for convenient?
I was informed that this was her airplane and that she was going to "fly high in the sky to Utah!" Can't argue with that!

1 comment:

Allison said...

What a smart girl! Tell her to stop by our house when she gets to Utah!