While we were in Utah we went with our friends to see the lights at Temple Square. For my non-Utah readers you have to know that seeing the lights on Temple Square is all but required during the Christmas season.
Every year I get the same thrill out of it and it's worth the freezing temperatures and insane crowds (especially present the Saturday after Thanksgiving, which is the night we went). This year was no different--everything was so beautiful and there was such a calm spirit present. Plus we were with some of my favorite people in the world so it made for a perfect night.













4 comments:
Wow! It's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I've only been there once, during summer, and I would love to go back during this time of the year.
That picture of you and Ben turned out really cute. That was such a fun night!
I think my date is the cutest.
I didn't know you were in town! Oh man...sad. Hope you had a super blast! Loves.
Post a Comment