It was so fun to run into you today! I would love to start going to that play group! And here is my blog if you want to check out how our girls look like they could be sisters if not twins! So crazy! Too bad they aren't closer in age we could seriously fool some people! kristenandjeremys.blogspot.com
I am the mom in this happy family of 4 which was made through miracles of adoption and faith. Come along on our journey and be prepared for a lot of pictures of my little angels. I can't get enough of them!
2 comments:
So cute!
It was so fun to run into you today! I would love to start going to that play group! And here is my blog if you want to check out how our girls look like they could be sisters if not twins! So crazy! Too bad they aren't closer in age we could seriously fool some people! kristenandjeremys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment