July was a pretty busy month for us and we were gone more than we were home. We did stick around for the 4th though and loved having Ben home for a long weekend. On Monday we went swimming with our good friends, The Christensens. Kiara loves Ayson-boy and Boston and Macey are becoming quite the cute little couple too.
We finally convinced Kiara to go down the little water slide and of course she ended up loving it. Her hair took quite the beating though!
Also in July, we started our little princess in a dance class. The girl has been dancing since she could hold her head up so we figured she'd love the classes, but she became obsessed with them! That one hour on Wednesdays became the highlight of our week and the topic of conversation the other six days! She was really in her element and I think we'll have to get her in another class soon.
Later in the month we headed up to Lake Tahoe to meet my parents and my oldest brother and his family. We had such a great time hanging out at the beach, playing games, eating and getting spoiled by Grandma. This was our second year going to Tahoe and I think we'll have to make it an annual tradition. It's really the most relaxing place I've ever been to.
All of the kids love Grandma, and she is going to love me for posting pictures of her in a swimsuit!
Next to Grandma and Papa, her cousins are Kiara's favorite people in the world, and she loved having them all to herself during this vacation.


























2 comments:
I love the last picture, so sweet. I didn't know Kiara took dance. She looks so cute and grown up.
That was a fun trip. We will have to do that again sometime. I love that last picture too. I think I was taking it from the front, but it is much cuter from the back.
Post a Comment