Friday, April 16, 2010

A star in the making

It's no secret that Kiara loves to perform so when Uncle Tommy showed up this week for a visit and brought along his guitar, a drummer (who disappeared during the encore performance), and an audience, my little singer/songwriter was in heaven!
I love how she writes her lyrics on the spot about things she sees in the room.
Now that is an artist I can get excited about!
If only hair and makeup had done their job before the concert...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's adorable!

Laura said...

That is awesome. I guess you will have to learn to play the guitar.

Janie said...

I sure hope American Idol is around when Kiara turns 16. Hey, so we watched "Good Hair" and I think that Kiara should ALWAYS sport the fro. My favorite is the little pic you have of her on the side. The fro is super cute in my opinion and it will save you $20,000 a year in beauty salon fees. Plus she won't ever have scabs on her head or bald patches from the relaxer. Sorry, thats all coming from a white girl who thinks her opinion matters:)